Posted On: Monday, May 14th, 2012 at 7:37 am
I have a very close relationship with my black leather high top sneakers. They are extremely comfortable, but also versatile enough to be dressed down for the day and can also look quite smart teamed up with black tailored skinny pants and a blazer for evening. I do, however, like to amp it up with a heel once in awhile, but would like to do so without foregoing the comfort of a sneaker. Now I can! The wedge sneaker offers a fun, comfortable alternative to the high heeled shoe. My only advice would be to pair them up with prints and flirty, feminine pieces to keep from looking too sporty.
1. Ax Paris Fish Print Jumpsuit $38.00
2. Modcloth Flowers in Numbers Ringset $17.00
3. See by Chloe Lace up Wedge Sneaker $301.00
6. Diane Von Furstenberg Melon Harper Purse $295.00
7. Ash Cool Suede Strapped Wedge Trainers $248.00
9. Swarovski Ties Of Love Pendant $95.00
10. Tsubo Womens Drilon Fashion Sneaker $130.00
© 2012, admin. All rights reserved.